JPA Pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump with a body made of cast iron. It has an axial suction port and a radial discharge port. The pump has a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties. It features thermal protection (to shut off the motor automatically when exposed to an overload).
KPC Pump 300 and 600
The KPC Basic is a range of compact, cost-efficient pumps designed for pumping drainage and wastewater with soft solids of a size of up to 10 mm. The materials of the pumps ensure excellent robustness combined with a lightweight.
The KPC Basic models are suitable for permanent installation in a pump pit, or as a portable utility pump. Thanks to its compact, easy to handle design, it can easily be used as a portable pump.
The KPC Basic series is also designed for automatically operated fixed applications in domestic use, draining basements, and garages, which are subject to flooding.
Lifting water from tanks or rivers, emptying swimming pools, fountains, excavations, and underpasses, pumping rainwater and slightly dirty wastewater without fibers, drainage jobs in and around home and garden, etc.
Features and benefits:
- Cost-efficient, without compromising quality
- Composite materials
MQ is a compact water supply system designed for domestic, agricultural, and horticultural applications.
The MQ pump is designed for water supply and pressure boosting
- in private homes
- in summer houses and weekend cottages
- on farms
- in market gardens and other large gardens
- pumping of potable water and rainwater
Features and benefits:
- All-in-one pressure booster unit
- Easy to install
- Easy to operate
- Including the motor automatic sensor
Scala 2 Pump
SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time. It packs a pump, motor, tank, sensor, drive, and non-return valve into one compact unit. And with its intelligent pump control, SCALA2 automatically adjusts performance to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. Thanks to a water-cooled motor, SCALA2 even offers one of the lowest noise levels of any booster on the market.
SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.
- Perfect water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
- Low noise: As quiet as a modern dishwasher (47 dB(A) in typical use)
- Easy installation: Compact, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
- Easy to operate: User-friendly control panel
- Long lifetime: Quality-tested
- SCALA2 is the perfect choice for residential buildings with up to 3 floors and 8 taps.
- Boosting from mains: Increases the water pressure delivered by city mains
- Boosting from tanks: Increases water pressure from roof tanks, break tanks, and ground tanks, including rainwater tanks.
- Boosting from wells: Pumps water from a depth of 8 meters
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation X4D and Enclosure type 3(US).
PF Basic Pump (½ HP motor)
The Grundfos PF pump is an efficient way of providing pressurized water in domestic water supply systems, 24 hours a day. The Grundfos PF offers a compact and well-approved design, brass impeller, and corrosion-resistant materials. Peripheral centrifugal pump with compact dimensions. Able to generate high heads and suitable for domestic installation, water supply systems, light gardening application, draining and filling cisterns, as well as light industrial uses such as feeding pressurized boilers.
CMV 3-8 (3 Phase)
The vertical, multistage CMV pump has been developed with compactness and modularity as two of its central features, enabling numerous customized solutions. The pump basically consists of a series of interchangeable modules, all of which have been designed to work together seamlessly, no matter the application.
The pumps are of the close-coupled type, with a mechanical shaft seal.
The CMV pumps are available with cast-iron base and discharge part whereas the remaining wetted parts are made of stainless steel (AISI 304/DIN 1.4301).
- Domestic water supply systems
- Cooling systems
- Air-conditioning systems
- Horticultural irrigation systems
- Small industrial applications.
Features and benefits:
- Compact design
- Modular design/customized solutions
- High reliability
- Low noise level
The JP pump is a self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump with an axial suction port and radial discharge port. The pump has a built-in ejector with guide vanes for optimum self-priming properties.
JP pumps are available in two material variants:
Material variant A: Cover plate, a motor stool, and base plate in one unit. The handle is fitted crosswise. Both elements are made of composite material.
Material variant B: Stainless steel cover plate, an aluminum motor stool, and stainless steel base plate, all separate parts.
Built for a long, trouble-free working life, the small and handy Grundfos JP pump is suitable for a wide variety of water supply and transfer duties in the home, garden, and hobby applications as well as in agriculture, horticulture, and small-scale service industries.
When used in combination with a pressure control or tank, the JP pump is ideal for small water supply systems.
Features and benefits:
- Stable operation even if there is air in the liquid
- Robust design that makes the pump suitable for fixed installation
- The pump is directly coupled to a special fan-cooled asynchronous Grundfos motor that is adapted to the pump performance
- Single-phase motors have a built-in thermal switch and require no additional motor
Protection Three-phase motors require external motor protection.
Grundfos MULTILIFT lifting stations are advanced, cost-effective solutions designed to collect domestic wastewater inside a building and lift it to a higher level in case sanitary appliances are located below the backwater level.
The MULTILIFT is perfect for new buildings as well as for retrofit installation. The unit consists of a robust and tight tank, motor(s), level detection, controller, and non-return valve. The unit comes preassembled, ready to install.
The unit can be tailored to drain a building of any scale – from the basement of a single-family house up to a huge shopping mall.
Powerful pumps with special hydraulics reliably handle typical solids and fibers from domestic wastewater. Despite the compact footprint of merely 0.25 to 1.6 m2, the units are capable of draining from 1,680 l to 14,400 l per hour.
Located at the basement of any type of building, MULTILIFT lifting stations are suitable for applications such as:
- protecting sanitary appliances against backwater from the sewer system
- enabling drain where sanitary appliances are located below the drain pipe level or far from the downpipe
- draining entire buildings in hilly locations as a cost-effective alternative to pumping stations
- discharging wastewater in buildings where basement levels have been converted; MULTILIFT uses the existing drain pipes, and you avoid changing pipes outside the building.
Features and benefits:
- Fully automatic operation and surveillance by means of smart controllers
- complete pre-assembled units, including all connection material
- robust, pressure and odor tight tanks made of wastewater resistant polyethylene with a very compact footprint
- highly advanced tank, level sensor and pump design for highly reliable operation and wastewater discharge
- easy, clean and fast service due to location of pumps, level sensor and valves outside the tank
- manually operating in case of a power outage
Sololift2 WC-3 is a small, compact automatic lifting station suitable for pumping of wastewater off places in private dwellings where wastewater cannot be led directly to the sewer by means of a natural downward slope.
Sololift2 WC-3 is suitable for pumping wastewater from a toilet containing toilet paper and feces with additional connections on the lid and to the sides of the tank for e.g. washbasin, shower, or bidet.
The pumping of liquids containing other material may cause faults and limit the scope of the guarantee.
Sololift2 WC-3 is typically used to dewater: toilet, washbasin, shower, and bidet in basements below sewer level,
- Cable with or without plug (see technical data)
- Horizontal or vertical fastening possibility of discharge hose connector with several adaptors for pipes with Ø22-40mm
- Integrated non-return valve
- Dry and high-performance motor unit incl. thermal protection, pressure switch, and controller
- DN100 toilet connection hose
- Two flexible connectors for inlet (adjustable in height) of pipes Ø36 or 40
- Slot for an alarm board with a buzzer (accessory)
- Manual anti-clogging function and separate drain connection for service
- Venting valve with overflow protection
- Uplift fixation clips
- Unique features focused on quick installation, long-lasting operation
- Easy clean service.