Production Planner join our team now!
Production Planner main responsibilities:
- Plans and prepares production schedules for the manufacture of industrial or commercial products
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Prepares production reports.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- From 1 to 4 years in production planning positions.
- One year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- One year of MRP system experience.
- SAP system experience preferred.
- APICS Certification preferred.
- LEAN Manufacturing experience preferred.