- Prepare Capacity Study as per the annual forecasting from sales. Record production data, including volume, produced consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
- Measure production performance and the maximum production or outputs and ensure its completion in order to adjust our production capacity according to the demand from the market.
- Review documents, such as production schedules, Job orders, or staffing tables, to determine personnel or materials requirements or material priorities. Schedule usage of production materials to ensure optimal production levels.
- Revise production schedules when required due to changes occur, Monitor manpower and material supply flow – shortages or surpluses – Detect backlogs and other interruptions.
- Collaborate with management, marketing, sales, production, and engineering in order to meet MPS. Address issues regarding quality, inspections, production, or any other defective associated processes.
- Assist in preparing monthly Master Production Schedule according to sales requirements and forecasted demand.
- Collect significant processes, parts, and other resources in order to optimize production, identify bottlenecks and anticipate needs.
- Ensure the efficiency of scheduling incoming sales orders into production, and scheduling shipment for delivery taking into account current backlogs so that production and delivery schedules are realistic.
- Follow up the implementation of job orders, distribute production schedules and work orders. Plan and prioritize operations in order to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Follow up on requisitions and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Check stock limit to support the weekly plan & job order. Create purchasing requests and Follow up with Purchasing and Warehouse to make sure the quantities of the required materials are delivered within due dates.
Confer with vendors or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays. Calculate and record production process time. Coordinate with R&D to prepare plans for the new products
- Regular reports; analysis and historical review to compare numbers regarding the effectiveness of the machines against sales forecast and measure the accuracy of the sales plan; to identify the risk that might initiate exactly where (anticipate risk to avoid drop sales).
Academic & professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree of Science or Engineering.
- 1-3 years of experience in production planning, inventory management, or a related position.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management
Skills and Abilities:
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Language Proficiency :
- Fluent in English verbal and written.
- Fluent Arabic verbal and written
|Job Category||Supply Chain|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree of Science or Engineering|
|Experience||1-3 years of experience in production planning, inventory management, or a related position|