Web Developer vacancy now open. Join EGIC‘s team!
About the Job:
- Manage the entire web development process (design, development, deployment, and support/maintenance).
- Communicating with consultants/clients to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Write technical documentation and keep it updated once any update applied.
- Share the knowledge between team members.
- Work in an environment with a high level of developmental changes and requires a rapid response to the development requirements.
- Experience with NET backend.
- Understanding of UI/UX standards. Knowledge of design best practices and prototyping techniques is desirable.
- Have the ability to design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Have the ability to develop responsive and cross-browser components.
- Have the ability to optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale.
- Knowledge of ERP (enterprise resource planning) such as SAP, odoo, or Zoho would be a huge plus, OR have Knowledge of CRM (content management system) would be a big plus.
- Skills in using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator would be a plus.
- Experience with SASS or LESS would be a plus.