Quality Control Section Head job brief:
Quality Control Section Head: Manages quality control systems designed to ensure continuous inspection of raw material and products quality to assure that they are consistent with the established quality standards and production goals.
- Ensure best practices are implemented and that new QC analysis, methods, and technology are fit
- Manage workflow daily QC testing for the finished product, in process and raw materials.
- Check on all scrap items from all departments.
- Create a bill of material for the product then send all the details to the planning department.
- Analyze the customer’s complaints to generate corrective and preventive action after studying the case with the responsible department.
- Ensure own and teams KPI’s, plans, targets, and objectives are effectively monitored and achieved
- Review the monthly inspection report.
- Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents, and project specification
- Knowledge of TQM concepts.
Location: Six of October