OD Section Head:
OD Section Head Main duties:
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Consult with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company’s performance.
- Identify/incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Provide a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
- Facilitate communication among employees and management. Guide managers and employees on problem-solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance, and litigation avoidance.
- Provide expertise in strategy development and execution according to set policies.
- Consult with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
- Manage training programs for management and employees.
- Develop learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides, and lesson plans.
- Review evaluations of training courses, objectives, and accomplishments.
- Make assessments of the effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
- Provide orientation to employees on HR practices.
- Professional Knowledge in organizational development requirements.
- Knowledge in Supervision.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Visionary and strategic thinking skills.
- Decision Making.
- Managerial skills.
- Planning & organization skills.
- Analytical thinking.