Injection Production Engineer main responsibilities:
- Analyze the weekly production plan sent from the production planning department and calculate manpower for injection and packaging and machine capacity.
- Communicate with Production Planning to determine the trial machine and trial time for the new molds or material testing.
- Ensure achieving production targets and ensure zero drop sales
- Supervise handling of production outputs to warehouse and document delivered quantities.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and report any anticipated safety risk or safety standard violation.
- Provide technical support, advice, and knowledge to the supervisors and technicians to achieve production standards.
Injection Production Engineer Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of various production tools and supplies
- Compliance with occupational health and safety requirements
- Efficient Microsoft Office Applications User
- Knowledge of quality standards