Kessel Polypropylene Drainage Solutions
EGIC produces push-to-fit drainage system made of polypropylene. This range of pipes, fittings and floor drains ensures ease of assembly and installation due to special seal plugs that tightly grip the pipes when they are inserted into the fitting sockets. The Pipes are made of polypropylene (PP) hot water resistant and they have also stabilized light sensitivity. Our range has sizes starting from 50mm – 160mm with an average Pipes Length 3 meters straight length and they stand out with the Color Grey RAL 7037.
B. The Advantages of Kessel Push-Fit Drainage System are:
- The speed of making a connection with push-fit fittings where user can quickly cap or repair
- Push-fit fittings are available in various sizes for different kinds of applications
- Push-fit fittings are easily removed so they can be repositioned as needed without specialized tools
- Plastic pipe with light weight, high flexibility, anti-leakage and chemical resistant
C. Installation Tips
- Pipes, fittings and floor drains are connected by push-fit sockets and sealed tight with sealing ring.
- Pipes can be easily cut to fit any length, chamfered and burned, connected and fixed in position.
- In horizontal lines, the spacing of pipe clamps must not be more than ten times the outer diameter of the pipe. In vertical lines, spacing should not more than 1 meter (maximum 2 meters)
- If the floor is covered with asphalt mastic, exposed pipe should be protected with heat-insulating material.
- When Kessel pipes are laid in concrete, the socket gaps should be sealed with adhesive tape in order to prevent penetration of cement grout.