Health and Safety Specialist:
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practice
- Implements health, safety, and environment plan and emergency plan according to the HSEI policy and objectives.
- Applies the plant Health & Safety, Environment rules, instructions, and procedures.
- Measures the performance of the Health and Safety approach, through relevant feedback, management reporting, and action plans.
- Ensures communications actions (risks, rules, issues, …), updates and disseminates the health and safety documentation of its scope.
- Giving safety instruction at the working site
- Check fire extinguishers and fireboxes, inspect the fire pumps room, test the fire plan and monitor the attendance and departure of the emergency teams on a daily basis.
- Standard occupational hazards, including accident analysis and prevention techniques.
- Aware of ISO environment regulations and principles.
- Evaluate the probable physical and chemical hazards.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and present it simply and accurately.
Location: 2 vacancies (in two different locations Six of October and Beni- Suef)