Quality Control Chemist job brief:
Quality Control Chemist: perform a variety of analytical laboratory testing and inspections on raw materials, and finished products to assure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
• Ensure that the final products meet the required specifications.
• Take the needed corrective actions in case nonconformists’ products.
• Continuous working on production’s operations improvement with the production department to minimize defects and errors in the department
• Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
• Assess in developing and updating policy and procedures of the tests in cooperation with the QC Head.
• Create a quality monthly report.
• Responsible for monitoring QC inspectors.
Location: 2 vacancies (in two different locations Six of October and Beni- Suef)