Electroplating Chemist job brief:
Electroplating Chemist: responsible for the production in his shift and all the required analysis for the electroplating section.
- Responsible for the production of the Electroplating section
- Analyze the material reports to acquire the concentration percentage; on a daily basis.
- Simulate the electroplating process through; conducting lab experiments; to discover the gaps and errors that might be hindering the process; to report the results to the section head; according to the product needs.
- Monitor the safety stock, concerning the lab reagents to be convenient for running the day to day operations.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Develop reports highlighting the results of the conducted analysis & conducted simulations; to be submitted to the section head; on a daily basis or as per request.
- Develop a report highlighting the lab reagents consumptions; to be submitted to the section head; to be restocked as per requirement.
- Ability to utilize all electroplating lab devices effectively.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Chemical analysis skills.
- Excellent English proficiency; written and verbal.
Location: Beni- Suef