Banninger For Outdoor Applications – UV-Resistant system for warm and cold water supply
While the green PP-R pipes and fittings are designed to be used indoor, we developed an ultraviolet resistant water supply system to avoid the corrosion of the plumbing system under high temperatures and all weather conditions that might affect it.
Banninger – UV pipes consist of well-established four layers;
- The first-outer layer is coated with a black UV-resistant material to ensure pipe long-term durability and prevent PP-R material from expansions and deformities.
- The second layer of PP-R Polypropylene Copolymer, which is ideally integrated within the pipe structure to retain high water flow.
- The unique third layer of absolute fiber/aluminum provides high rigidity and stability that prevents outside air from infiltration into the pipe.
- The forth-inner layer is made of PP-R where the smooth surface is in direct contact with hot and cold water to guarantee you a safer and better way of water transportation.
Features of UV-resistance piping system:
- Long-term durability to survive in high temperatures
- Fittings may include a wide inspection door to facilitate the maintenance process if needed.
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Higher flow rate and safe to portable water
- Low linear expansion
- Light weight, ease of transportation, handling and installation