Push-fit Underground Drainage Solution:
EGIC produces the underground push-fit drainage system made of polypropylene to prevent the excess load of structures placed above the underground system. EGIC re-invented the sizes of the pipes and fittings to range from 160-200 mm. Our underground fittings include four internal ribs on both sides to tolerate heavy loads up to 4 KN/m2 and prevent dust from penetrating the drainage system.
The advantages of push-fit Underground Drainage Solution:
- Higher flexibility to tolerate ground movements and heavy loads up to 4 KN/m2 without damage
- Effectively perform under high temperature that may reach 95°C
- Prevent dust from penetrating the drainage system
- Fully anti-leakage system and chemical resistant
- Easier to fit, install and repair than alternative materials that need solvent-gluing