EGIC has introduced Practo polypropylene – PPR water supply solutions to the mega
projects export markets and achieved a new benchmark of hot and cold water.
Material: Polypropylene – Random copolymer
– Size: 20mm – 160mm
– Pipes Length: 4 meters straight length
– Area of application:
o Cold and hot potable water
o Swimming pool installation
o Rainwater application
o Heating systems
o Pipelines for industrial use
o Compressed air system
– Color: Green – White – Blue – Beige
– Insert : Brass – Nickel chrome
– Standard: DIN 8077/DIN 8078, DIN EN ISO 15874
– Pipe series: SDR 7.4 , 6 & 11
B. The Advantages of Practo – PPR Water Supply System are:
– High flow rate, light weight and smooth inner surface
– Great stability and reliability at higher temperature
– Non-toxic, chemical resistant and absolutely has no rust release
– Ease of fitting and ability to maintain water pressure.
– Low installation cost as it doesn’t need any kind of solvent cement compared
C. Installation Tips
– Use cutters with a sharp, pointed blade for smaller sizes
– Remove any debris left from cutting the pipe
– Wipe the end of the pipe from inside and outside with clean cloth to remove
dirt, grease and/or moisture
– Plug in the iron early, as it will take 5-10 minutes to heat up.
– When the iron is hot, insert the pipe and fitting into the iron.
– Pushing both sides at the same time, immediately insert the pipe into the
fitting. Push the pipe until the rings meet within the welding time.
– Once the rings meet, you will have 5 to 15 seconds to make adjustments to
the alignment, depending on the pipe size. Do not twist during adjustment,
alignment, or insertion.