About Smart Home
In 1995, EGIC has introduced Water Supply Solutions polypropylene – PPR water supply solutions to the Egyptian market and achieved a new benchmark of hot and cold water. We started to manufacture PPR pipes and fittings with superior German quality.
Material: Polypropylene – Random copolymer
- Size: 20mm – 160mm
- Pipes Length: 4 meters straight length
- Area of application:
o Cold and hot potable water
o Swimming pool installation
o Rainwater application
o Heating systems
o Pipelines for industrial use
o Compressed air system
- Color: Green
- Stripes: Orange
- Standard: DIN 8077/DIN 8078, DIN EN ISO 15874
- Pipe series: SDR 6/S 2.5
B. The Advantages of Bänninger – PPR Water Supply System are:
- Available with wide range of sizes (20mm – 160mm)
- High flow rate, light weight and smooth inner surface
- Great stability and reliability at higher temperature
- Non-toxic, chemical resistant and absolutely has no rust release
- Ease of fitting and ability to maintain water pressure.
- Low installation cost as it doesn’t need any kind of solvent cement compared to PVC
C. Installation Tips
- Use cutters with a sharp, pointed blade for smaller sizes
- Remove any debris left from cutting the pipe
- Wipe the end of the pipe from inside and outside with clean cloth to remove dirt, grease and/or moisture
- Plug in the iron early, as it will take 5-10 minutes to heat up.
- When the iron is hot, insert the pipe and fitting into the iron.
- Pushing both sides at the same time, immediately insert the pipe into the fitting. Push the pipe until the rings meet within the welding time.
- Once the rings meet, you will have 5 to 15 seconds to make adjustments to the alignment, depending on the pipe size. Do not twist during adjustment, alignment, or insertion.