Brand Manager Main Duties:
- Contributes to executing a marketing plan, strategy, and communications, and creating schedules for product launches.
- Allocating particular products for which they have to perform market research and create marketing plans.
- Creating product improvement plans through liaison with the R&D
- Coordinating marketing and communication services groups, such as artworks, promotions, print, merchandising, sales, and sales operations.
- Conducting market research and analysis reports to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Completing product forecasting, and allocating managing and tracking product budgets.
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources
- Analyzes consumption and shipment data and compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of the marketing program.
- Initiate product innovation and renovation plans to meet changing consumer needs
- Marketing Diploma is a plus.
- Preferably Sap user
- Advanced Computer skills
- Strong communication skills